it appearred as the audio portion

dude

Feb 18, 2008, 8:09:37 AM2/18/08
to Arizona Winter School
at least one story, as a funeral alive, and about Ghost in the hotel
room. This is my last version of the story. Unusual it is that I did
not intend to bring it to its logical conclusion. Written by three or
four pages, as part of the annex to my "textbook" "How to write books"
to show readers how the story changed from the original outline for
the second. Mainly, I wanted a specific example of principles that I
am motivated to create his works. But something happened very
pleasant: the story seduced me, and I finished it before the end. I
think that different people have different fears, and does not
consider the latest variations (I do not understand is why some
shivers run shiver when referring to Peruvian bumslangov but fleeing).
So, this story frightened me until I wrote it. Initially, it appeared
as the audio portion, called "Blood and Smoke", and audio audience me
more than the manuscript. Audience to death. No hotel rooms in
themselves cause fear, is not it? As part of this hotel reluctant pose
the question, how many people were sleeping before you on this bed?
How many among them were sick? How crazy? How many thought that
reading a few lines from the Bible that rests on a table prikrovatnom
and hanging in a closet at the TV? Br-r-r. In any case, let's check a?
Here is your key... and you can not rushing prikinut that would amount
to these four innocent figure.