Travel Bloggers

lucy grewcock

Mar 11, 2015, 8:35:26 AM3/11/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Write Club!

I'm searching for a local Travel Blogger who may potentially be interested in speaking on an expert panel for a travel event I'm co-organising. I wondered if there are any WriteClubbers out there who might fit this category, or if anyone knows a blogger they could put me in touch with??

Thanks in advance!

Lucy

--
Lucy Grewcock
Copywriter and Journalist

Kirsten Irving

Mar 11, 2015, 8:37:42 AM3/11/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'd recommend Kirsty Stuart, who runs Freelance Writers Online. Very active and friendly!

Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/
---

Kirsten Irving
Freelance Copywriter/Proofreader

www.copythatcopy.com

Gilly Smith

Mar 11, 2015, 12:33:25 PM3/11/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com

I’m happy to talk to you about it if you’re still looking.

Trisha Brandon

Mar 11, 2015, 1:04:38 PM3/11/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. Jeremy Head is based in Lewes, he's a travel editor and blogger I've worked with: http://www.jeremyhead.com/ Worth a try!

Trisha x

feed...@theyesterdaytrilogy.net

Mar 11, 2015, 2:02:16 PM3/11/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi There.

I’m terribly interested in boring the pants off everybody who’s ever signed up to Write Club emails by responding to specific emails by replying to THE GROUP email address.

Will you members who are not too au-fait with electronic mail protocols please visit the write club site and read about how to reply to INDIVIDUALS without sending an email to EVERY MEMBER.

Wake Up!