Freelance Writers

Natalie Laurence

Apr 12, 2016, 4:51:25 AM4/12/16
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hello Alex,

I would be really interested in freelancing for you. I have a wealth of writing and editing experience. I regularly freelance for the Guardian, mainly the Small Business Network, as well as the National Geographic, and newspapers and magazines around Sussex adn London.

My website is natalielaurence.wordpress.com where you can read all of my freelance work or let me know if you'd like to see a CV.

My area of knowledge is SMEs (all aspects of owning and running a small business including; smarter working, exporting, networking etc) travel and the food industry. However, I am confident writing on most subjects.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Natalie Laurence
@NJLaurence