Can anyone please host this Thursday's Write Club?

suse bb

Dec 2, 2014, 2:43:31 AM12/2/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone, I’ve got an ‘orrible lurghy that’s currently coming out as a throat of razor blades. Unpaid stuff is having to take a backseat this week as I need to save my throat and voice for the paid stuff – I won’t be able to host Write Club on Thursday so is Jimmy or anyone else up for hosting? It's 10-12 this Thursday upstairs at Cafe Delice - not in the curtained bit now as they've got some newfangled wine club members only section with comfy sofas :( .

Many thanks in advance,

Suse Bentley

Alice Reeves

Dec 2, 2014, 2:47:45 AM12/2/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suse (and everyone!)

There are NO write club meet ups in December as we take our Christmas break.

Apologies for not emailing sooner – we're back in January.

Hope you feel better Suse!

All the best,

Alice

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.
--
Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/
---

Susan B. Bentley

Dec 2, 2014, 2:51:14 AM12/2/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com

My throat, and the rest of me, thanks you, Alice, I had no idea. Have a great xmas everyone!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "WriteClub" group.