BookMachine Brighton

Sarah Ann Juckes

Oct 22, 2014, 10:21:03 AM10/22/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Just dropping you a quick line to let you know that BookMachine Brighton is back on November 6th and it would be awesome to see you all there again!

For those of you who haven't been before, it's a networking evening for publishers, writers, booksellers (& pretty much everyone who loves books!). It's always a fun event, and a good chance to rub shoulders with local publishers and other writers.

Earlybird tickets are £5 and include a free glass of wine/beer/soft drink. There'll also be nibbles and book giveaways from local publishers and speaker, Emlyn Rees.

Venue: RedRoaster Cafe, St James Street
Date: Thursday November 6th
Time: 8pm-10pm
Tickets: £5 (until October 30th, then £7.50) Get them here: http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bookmachine-brighton-with-emlyn-rees-tickets-13372370119

See you there!
Sarah

Dan Tester

Oct 22, 2014, 10:36:23 AM10/22/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your mail.

I've just published my fourth book, Brighton & Hove On This Day.

The launch is this Friday at The Eagle, if you're free.

I've attached some blurb for you.

All the best,

Dan Tester

LinkedIn | Website | 07957 291718

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee.

The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail, its attachments or contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please contact the sender immediately. This e-mail is believed to be free of any virus however we can not accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and we recommend that this email and all attachments are checked for viruses before use.

--
Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/
---

Brighton & Hove On This Day - Press Release.pdf

tiptreejen

Oct 22, 2014, 12:10:05 PM10/22/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com

Sent from Samsung Mobile