Continuing morning meet-ups?

suse bb

Jul 15, 2015, 10:00:31 AM7/15/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,
As Jimmy is no longer co-hosting the morning Write Clubs, I thought it'd be a good time to reflect on whether or not we continue them. Morning meet-ups have had very low numbers over the past six months (at both Cafe Delice and Presuming Eds) so I thought it best to put it out there to all of you as to whether or not we continue them or just stick to the evening once a month meet-ups which are a lot more popular. So:
- Continue morning meet-ups?
    -If yes, who would like to co-host as I can't do every month, just every other month (I also have to swap two months' worth due to annual commitments, so someone who's able to do both Sept/Oct and I'll do Nov/Dec).
- Stop morning meet-ups and just have the evening ones?

cheers all,
Suse Bentley

Paige Condon

Jul 16, 2015, 5:16:52 AM7/16/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Suse,
I think that's your call. If you can't find a co-host perhaps cancel the morning meetups. Another idea might be to have an extra evening meetup? So every first and third Thursday of the month? Just throwing an idea out there. :)
Paige

Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 3:00 PM
From: "suse bb" <suse...@googlemail.com>
To: awrit...@googlegroups.com