Trip(Help)

Jilliana Ranicar-Breese

Mar 2, 2015, 7:18:20 AM3/2/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com

I am so sorry to bring this to your notice, I and my family came down to Turkey on a short trip, On getting there we were seriously mugged at a gun point with bruises all over our heads..All cash and credit card and cell phones were stolen away away from us. Right now we have no means of getting back home.Our return flight leaves soon, we're having financial problems sorting our hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we sort the bills. We need your help with some money i will surely refund it back to you.

Thanks

Julliana

Leif Kendall

Mar 2, 2015, 7:39:01 AM3/2/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I'm sure you're all good at spotting spam and phishing emails, so you've probably guessed that Jilliana has been hacked and this email is a scam.

So please ignore the message.

Leif

--
Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/