WriteClub in October

Alice Reeves

Sep 29, 2014, 5:44:04 PM9/29/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

October has rather crept up on us!

Just a reminder that morning WriteClub is this week – Thursday 2nd October at Cafe Delice on Kensington Gardens, Brighton. Jimmy will be hosting this month.

Evening WriteClubs will be on Thursday 16th October in Brighton & London, in the usual places at the usual times.

Hope to catch up with some of you this month!

Alice

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.

Rachelle

Sep 30, 2014, 11:12:18 AM9/30/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice,

I'm hoping to join you guys this Thursday - the first time I've actually been in Brighton on a day that you meet! I have an appointment at 10 though - what time are the morning folk usually about until?

Best,
Rachelle

jilli...@aol.com

Oct 2, 2014, 5:01:51 AM10/2/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hello from Crete. What is the Nov meet up dates please.jilliana Ranicar-Breese www.jilliana.com

Sent from my iPhone
--
Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/
---

gillba...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2014, 5:29:31 PM11/3/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alice

I haven't been to one of your meetings yet but my working hours have now changed and I wondered if there is a meeting in November.

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.

Thanks

Gill

Sent from my iPad

Jimmythestitch Mcgee

Nov 4, 2014, 5:56:29 AM11/4/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
This Thu 10am at cafe delice on kensington st.....then Thu 18th at 6pm in The Earth & Stars pub (I think it's on church st?)

There's also:
Wordplay on tue 11th at The victory 7 pm ...this is a fun series of writing games and exercises
Pen & Storyteller on Sunday 16th at Brighton Beer Dispensary....a night for people to read 10 min stories or extracts
BookMachine - 8pm red roaster tue 6th Nov....a night to meet publishers.

Cheers
Jimmy

Tod Sheppard

Nov 5, 2014, 5:22:31 AM11/5/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Slight correction, on the date the next evening write club meeting is Thursday the 20th of November.
Tod

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 10:56:28 +0000
Subject: Re: [WriteClub] WriteClub in October
From: jimmyth...@gmail.com