WriteClub this week (Thurs 17th)

Alice Reeves

Oct 14, 2013, 3:33:28 PM10/14/13
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Don't forget evening Write Club is on Thursday. As usual, we're meeting at 6:30pm in the Earth & Stars – we'll be downstairs this week as apparently there's a gin tasting going on upstairs...

Hope to see you there. No need to book or RSVP, just drop in for a drink!

Alice

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.

Adam Powley

Oct 15, 2013, 5:50:12 AM10/15/13
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, will try to make. In the meantime, tickets still available for Nick
Davies Inside Stories talk on Oct 21. Should be an interesting discussion -
hacking, Wikileaks, Leveson, future of journalism and more besides:
http://nujbrighton.blogspot.co.uk/

Cheers

Ad

--
Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/
---

Rob Shepherd, Press Dispensary

Oct 18, 2013, 5:09:09 PM10/18/13
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Writeclubbers

Playwrights and other dramaturges may be interested in the
about-to-be-launched Nightingale Social for theatre types. Just seen it on
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/347207735416123/

Cheers

Rob

Dawn Gregory

May 13, 2015, 6:54:41 AM5/13/15
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
I hope you are keeping well :-) Just thought you may be interested to know
I am being interviewed on BBC Sussex and BBC Surrey radio on Thursday 14th May
at 14.40 with Alison Ferns.

The interview is about sailing and my book To Sea Or Not To Sea by Alana Cowell (my writing name)

Hope life is good for you :-) I am sorry my life became so complicated, so many ill here but things are
really improving now. I have 20 5* and 4* reviews on Amazon for my book and it is doing well.

Kind regards