Content strategist / learning design architect required for short-term contract in Mumbai

1 view

Leif Kendall

Nov 21, 2014, 10:03:57 AM11/21/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Gutted that I'm not available for this myself... but anyway, a good client of mine is looking for someone to send to Mumbai for 6-8 weeks.

Here's a short job listing:

An initial 6-8 week placement based in Mumbai working on developing content for an onboarding portal. The client is a major player in the energy industry and they are looking to produce a digital onboarding portal, hosted within the company intranet to support their Face to Face training programmes.

The work would revolve around curating company values, ethos, history, systems and processes with a view to giving new joiners a single destination to learn about the company. You would also work with our client to identify key individuals for various short films that would exist and add value to the portal.

Contact j...@wearetilt.com with your details if interested.

__

--
Leif Kendall
Kendall Copywriting: copywriting agency | freelance copywriting

Jo Petty

Nov 21, 2014, 10:34:44 AM11/21/14
to awrit...@googlegroups.com
Wow! Sounds like an amazing opp... I don't think I could leave my partner and our cat for 6 weeks though. Whoever gets this gig is going to have a blast :)

Jo Petty
Freelance Copywriter and Content Consultant

01273 251 512

--
Find out more about WriteClub at http://write-club.net/
---