[Download] The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on As [Audible]

ningrumf...@gmail.com

Nov 13, 2022, 8:52:48 AM11/13/22
to awfqw...@googlegroups.com

The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on

Read Now

Synopsis :

     From acclaimed poet Franny Choi comes a poetry collection for the ends of worlds--past, present, and future. Choi's third book features poems about historical and impending apocalypses, alongside musings on our responsibilities to each other and visions for our collective survival.Many have called our time dystopian. But The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On reminds us that apocalypse has already come in myriad ways for marginalized peoples and calls us to imagine what will persist in the aftermaths.With lyric and tonal dexterity, these poems spin backwards and forwards in time. They look into the collective psyche of our years in the pandemic and in the throes of anti-racist uprisings, while imagining other vectors, directions, and futures. Stories of survival collide across space and time--from Korean comfort women during World War II to children wandering a museum in the future. These poems explore narrative distances and queer linearity, investigating on microscopic

The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on File Type PDF,EPUB,MOBI

UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY FOR 7 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!

In order to read or download The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on ebook, you need to click continue button to open your book.

CONTINUE

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

How to download?
FREE registration for 7 days TRIAL Account.
DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use).
CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied.
Join Over 720.546 Happy Readers.

Get Book The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on

Download ebook The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on Full Access

(Read Online Books) The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on

*[Read] eBooks The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on /a>

*Download B.o.o.k.s The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on Books full online

(Skaffa nya bocker) The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on

[Hardcover] The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on Full Online

(Oku) [Epub ] The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on

(Pobierz) eBooks The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes on

#POPULARBOOK, #AZW, #BESTBOOK2022