跳到第一則未讀訊息

ningrumf...@gmail.com

未讀,
2022年11月13日 上午9:01:292022/11/13
收件者:awfqw...@googlegroups.com

The Poison Season

Read Now

Synopsis :

     "Mara Rutherford?s The Poison Season took me on journey through a bloodthirsty forest, where two star-crossed lovers discover the true meaning of poison. It brims with evocative storytelling that left me enchanted!" ? Emily J. Taylor, New York Times bestselling author of Hotel MagnifiqueOutsiders are always given a choice: the Forest or the lake. Either way, they?re never heard from again.Leelo has spent her entire life on Endla, coexisting with the bloodthirsty Forest and respecting the poisonous?lake that protects her island from outsiders who seek to destroy it. But as much as Leelo cares for her community, she struggles to accept that her younger brother?will be exiled by his next birthday, unless he gains the magic of enchanted song so vital to Endla.When Leelo sees a young outsider on the verge of drowning in the lake, she?knows exactly what she?s supposed to do. But in a moment that will change everything, Leelo betrays her family, her best friend, and Endla by making an

The Poison Season File Type PDF,EPUB,MOBI

UNLIMITED BOOKS, ALL IN ONE PLACE. FREE TO TRY FOR 7 DAYS. SUBSCRIBE TO READ OR DOWNLOAD EBOOK FOR FREE. START YOUR FREE MONTH NOW!

In order to read or download The Poison Season ebook, you need to click continue button to open your book.

CONTINUE

eBook includes PDF, ePub and Kindle version

How to download?
FREE registration for 7 days TRIAL Account.
DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use).
CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if not satisfied.
Join Over 877.752 Happy Readers.

Get eBooks The Poison Season

(Download) eBooks The Poison Season Full Page

(Get This Books) The Poison Season

*[D.o.w.n.l.o.a.d] PDF The Poison Season /a>

*Download K.I.N.D.L.E The Poison Season Books Full Page

(Read Online Books) The Poison Season

[Download] The Poison Season Full Online

Dapatkan (Kindle) The Poison Season

Leggi [eBooks] The Poison Season

#POPULARBOOK, #PDB, #POPULARBOOK2022

回覆所有人