about config.xml in awe6 openfl project

XinRex

Sep 28, 2013, 9:53:13 AM9/28/13
to aw...@googlegroups.com
hi,all
    I am a rookie of the awe6.and I have a question:
    the config.xml only support "swf" file?
    e.g. I want to use Preloader to load "png","mp3",or other type resource in my awe6 openfl project.
    but get error. so I think the config.xml support "swf" only like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<data>
<settings>
<assets>
<packages default="assets" audio="assets" />
<url1><![CDATA[Imgs.swf]]></url1>
<url2><![CDATA[music.swf]]></url2>
</assets>
</settings>
</data>

isn't it?

Rob Fell

Sep 28, 2013, 7:59:47 PM9/28/13
to aw...@googlegroups.com
Hello, yes the awe6 config.xml "settings.assets.url*" nodes were intended for swf target (runtime loading of assets & classes bundled as swfs).  When combined with generating intrinsics this route rocks for swf.

For OpenFL targets use the awe6 OpenFL template, and the "assets" node of the OpenFL xml file.  Previously (for NME) this was called nmml.  Any appropriate resource can be loaded, and OpenFL will handle the Preloader and bundling.
Message has been deleted

XinRex

Sep 29, 2013, 9:54:26 AM9/29/13
to aw...@googlegroups.com
hi,Rob Fell
    tks and got it.I'll use awe6 in my game.

在 2013年9月28日星期六UTC+8下午9时53分13秒,XinRex写道: