Compiling in windows cpp

Alessandro Pilati

Sep 17, 2013, 6:12:04 AM9/17/13
to aw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am just starting to use haxe and awe6 and especially target windows and cpp.
I just created a new awe6 / openfl project and, trying to compile it in windows I get the following error

./src/awe6/core/Scene.cpp(224) : error C2664: 'null::null(const null &)': impossibile convertire il parametro 1 da 'Dynamic' a 'const null &'
        Motivo: impossibile convertire da 'Dynamic' a 'const null'
        Nessun operatore di conversione definito dall'utente Š disponibile o Š impossibile chiamare l'operatore

Which translated is "can't convert from Dynamic to const null"

Compiling in neko works.

Any idea what might be the issue? I have VS2010 professional installed

Thanks

Rob Fell

Sep 17, 2013, 1:05:27 PM9/17/13
to aw...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that, looks like cpp behaves slightly differently for Void returns.  Fortunately a simple fix (r591):

Due to scheduling, it's unlikely a new haxelib will be released this month, so best to make this edit manually to:

awe6.core.Scene line 102, remove the "return ".

Alessandro Pilati

Sep 18, 2013, 2:43:35 AM9/18/13
to aw...@googlegroups.com
No worries, glad to be of help.