Urgent requirement/Java Developer/ Topeka, KS

narendra varaprasad

Dec 6, 2011, 11:14:59 AM12/6/11
to n2s.na...@gmail.com

please send me resumes to  nare...@net2source.com

Position: Java Developer
Location: Topeka, KS
Duration: 3+ months
Interview type: Skype

Required Skills:

*    5+ Years Java/J2EE design & development experience.
*    3+ years experienced with J2EE architecture design and development, involving Web Services (Rest Web Services a plus).
*    Experience must include multi-tier web services application architecture and design including OOAD, SOA, relational databases, LDAP, and security.
*    Understanding of object-oriented design, re-use, and component-based development.
*    Strong teamwork, interpersonal, and communication (oral and written) skills are required.
*    Ability to work well with both business and I/T customers.
*    Experienced with RAD/Iterative development methodologies.
*    Experience with Spring framework – must be strong/expert level.
*    Experience within Spring - Spring IOC and Sequel templates.
*    Exposure to GWT.
*    Experience with Hibernate.
*    Experience/exposure with GWT (Struts 2 or RichFaces will not substitute).
*    Insurance industry experience.

Narendra

Resource Executive

Net2Source Inc.,

MBE Certified - NMSDC

SBE Certified (State of NJ)
Board: (201) 340 8700 Ext.: 420 | Fax: (201) 221-8131
Email: nare...@net2source.com

cid:image001.png@01CCAF6B.0DEF4D90cid:image002.jpg@01CCAF6B.0DEF4D90

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.

Roger Crist

Dec 6, 2011, 12:51:45 PM12/6/11
to away3...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Narendra.

Why is this BS about a Java developer job coming to my inbox via the Away3D List Server?

-rog
--
Roger Crist
Interactive Media Developer