Load Error: GEOMETRY Error #2032 - Update Prefab

Nathan Queija

Nov 21, 2011, 9:52:08 AM11/21/11
to Away3D.dev
Hey Guys!
I downloaded the last version of Prefab, but I have a problem.
I’m working on a project for the last months.
I formatted my HD, so I had to reinstall Prefab, but the version that
I was using was working fine for me. I could open collada files,
export for AS3,
with no problem.
But now with this version, I cannot even open a collada file in Prefab
that I get this error Load Error: GEOMETRY Error #2032.
The collada file are the same that I was using before and it worked
fine with the previous version, I didn’t change anything.
Am I doing anything wrong?
Thanks!
Sorry for the bad english! xD