Filters in Broomstick

itcore.co

Nov 7, 2011, 10:56:19 PM11/7/11
to Away3D.dev
Hey,

Does anybody knot if there are available filters for Mesh'es?
I am looking for add to the Meshes glow or any filter on mouse over.
I have found in sources that only View3D calss has property filters
and filters3d...
Does it mean that this is not supported yet?

Thanks,
MG

Michael IV

Nov 8, 2011, 2:04:41 AM11/8/11
to away3...@googlegroups.com

It is impossible to apply flash stage (2d) filters to stage3d(away3d).you should write a shader program to do this or wait till away dudes do it

itcore.co

Nov 8, 2011, 7:04:16 AM11/8/11
to Away3D.dev
Thanks for answer

However there are filters3d like BloomFilter3D, BlurFilter3D and
others thata are aplicable to view3d.
I have never tryed but meaby there is way to have two views
simultanous and one of them with filters..
Did You make something like this?

On 8 Lis, 08:04, Michael IV <explomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is impossible to apply flash stage (2d) filters to stage3d(away3d).you
> should write a shader program to do this or wait till away dudes do it

Michael IV

Nov 8, 2011, 7:05:33 AM11/8/11
to away3...@googlegroups.com
Those filters have nothing to do with Flash generic filters.Those are post-processing shaders running on GPU .
--
Michael Ivanov ,Senior Programmer
Neurotech Solutions Ltd.

itcore.co

Nov 9, 2011, 2:45:37 PM11/9/11
to Away3D.dev
Understand.I found Away3D project http://www.facebook.com/deltastrike.

I just wonder how to do the effect of laser.. it look like glow effect
aplayed on line segment.
> mich...@neurotech.co.il
> t...@neurotech.co.il

itcore.co

Nov 9, 2011, 2:47:33 PM11/9/11
to Away3D.dev
Is there any way to do some glowing mesh?

Meaby to mix Away3.6 and 4.0 :)