away3d , 3d Dynamics

Hamid Reza

Nov 27, 2011, 1:49:19 PM11/27/11
to Away3D.dev
Hi everybody,

Dose anybody can guide me about how to implement 3d dynamics and
physics on my away3d application, i have read about jiglib , box2d and
so on to apply physics on 3d objects , but i couldn't find any thing
about applying dynamics on 3d objects . i mean like simulating cloth
or hair physics on my 3d objects, let's say a character shirt( im
using md5 to import character from 3dsmax )..

Thanks in advance

Michael IV

Nov 27, 2011, 1:52:27 PM11/27/11
to away3...@googlegroups.com
away3d has its own phys engine.GO TO Away3D.com to get more info
--
Michael Ivanov ,Senior Programmer
Neurotech Solutions Ltd.

Hamid Reza

Nov 27, 2011, 2:01:46 PM11/27/11
to Away3D.dev
thanks, but there is nothing there talked about dynamics like cloth or
hair simulations, if anybody can guide me more i will be thanksful :)

On Nov 28, 2:52 am, Michael IV <explomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> away3d has its own phys engine.GO TO Away3D.com to get more info
>

> On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Hamid Reza <eabluebir...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
>
> > Dose anybody can guide me about how to implement 3d dynamics and
> > physics on my away3d application, i have read about jiglib , box2d and
> > so on to apply physics on 3d objects , but i couldn't find any thing
> > about applying dynamics on 3d objects . i mean like simulating cloth
> > or hair physics on my 3d objects, let's say a character shirt( im
> > using md5 to import character from 3dsmax )..
>
> >  Thanks in advance
>
> --
> Michael Ivanov ,Senior Programmer
> Neurotech Solutions Ltd.www.neurotechresearch.comhttp://blog.alladvanced.net
> Tel:054-4962254

> mich...@neurotech.co.il
> t...@neurotech.co.il

Michael IV

Nov 27, 2011, 2:20:34 PM11/27/11
to away3...@googlegroups.com
Cloth you have to figure out by yourself.+ Are you aware that this mail list is not functional anymore.Instead,you are advised to ask your questions at the official Away3D forum on Away.com.

Btw,you can take a look at AS3DMOD lib which implements cloth modifier (verlet) and port it for your needs,
Michael Ivanov ,Senior Programmer

Hamid Reza

Nov 27, 2011, 4:33:00 PM11/27/11
to Away3D.dev
Thanks for the help Michael , AS3DMOD as you mentioned got what i was
looking for .