March meeting - 2023: plans, challenges and events

Natalia Atkins

Feb 27, 2023, 9:45:46 PM2/27/23
to Digest recipients

Hi All,

With our planned speaker unavailable, the AVSIG chairs (+ Rowan) are now planning to hold a discussion amongst the group.

We have some questions posed as part of our agenda, and we also invite attendees to put their thinking hats on, and bring something to discuss, or be ready to respond to discussion points of others.

Link to meeting agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TSiDh1CcKiDrAZkcDz0CelUI-DhSxoehdhaKUX183Ss/edit>
Meeting date & time: Tuesday, March 6, 11am AEDT
<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/aedt>

Cheers Natalia (chair) and Megan