June 6 meeting. Speakers & agenda

rowan.brownlee

May 11, 2023, 7:05:36 PM5/11/23
to AVSIG (Australian Vocabulary Special Interest Group)
Hi all,

Megan will chair the June meeting.  We have two speakers

Gabriele.Bammer (National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health, ANU): Building a vocabulary for research integration and implementation useful for transdisciplinary and related research

Erin Kenna (CSIRO): eReef’s NetCDF-LD implementation of the Parameter Usage Vocabulary (PUV) ontology through collaboration with BODC to use and extend vocabularies from the NERC Vocabulary server (NVS).

A reminder that the meeting will use the Webex videoconference platform – get in touch if you don’t have a calendar invitation containing a Webex link

thanks
rowan

rowan.brownlee

Jun 2, 2023, 3:18:18 PM6/2/23
to AVSIG (Australian Vocabulary Special Interest Group)
Hi all,

Please note that AVSIG meetings use Microsoft Teams as the video conference platform.  My earlier post mistakenly referred to Webex.  Get in touch if you don't have a calendar invitation containing a Microsoft Teams video conference link, or if you have difficulties accessing the meeting.

thanks
rowan