Tomorrow's meeting agenda

mr.wong

Jun 4, 2023, 8:01:57 PM6/4/23
to AVSIG (Australian Vocabulary Special Interest Group)

Hello everyone,

Hope this finds you well

Tomorrow (Tues 6th, 11 am) we'll be hearing from Gabriele.Bammer (National Centre for Epidemiology and Population Health, ANU) speaking on Building a vocabulary for research integration and implementation useful for transdisciplinary and related research.

We will follow with a brief group discussion and any updates.

I apologise for my scheduling slip up - We are endeavoring to reschedule Erin Kenna for a date in the near future.

Feel free to add to the ‘what’s on’ page. This was created for everyone to contribute to as they like.

A reminder that the meeting uses MSTeams.  If you still have a calendar invitation with another videoconference platform link, delete it and us for an update.

meeting schedulediscussion forumproposed meeting topics, what’s on

Best Regards,

Megan

mr.wong

Jun 5, 2023, 7:38:12 PM6/5/23
to AVSIG (Australian Vocabulary Special Interest Group)
Good morning everyone,

In a fortunate change of events, we have an update to today's agenda.

Erin Kenna will also be joining us presenting eReef’s NetCDF-LD implementation of the Parameter Usage Vocabulary (PUV) ontology through collaboration with BODC to use and extend vocabularies from the NERC Vocabulary server (NVS).

See you shortly,
Megan

mr.wong

Jun 6, 2023, 1:18:46 AM6/6/23
to AVSIG (Australian Vocabulary Special Interest Group)

Thank you again to Gabriele and Erin for today's presentations, which will be made available on AVSIG Youtube. In the meantime, here are links from Gabriele and Erin -

 From Gabriele -

https://i2s.anu.edu.au

https://i2Insights.org

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Global-Network-Research-Integration-Implementation-4888295