avm_set_id_file function

Watt, James

Jun 6, 2008, 3:29:08 PM6/6/08
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group

I’m hoping someone can help me with locating a couple functions: the one above and also the avm_set_id_action functions.

I’ve searched the avm source files and the function prototype doesn’t appear.  Some reference is made in a comment to the avm_set_id_file function but the function itself isn’t there.  Can someone point me to it?

Thanks.

James.

Dave Rich

Jun 7, 2008, 10:38:21 AM6/7/08
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group
In AVM 3.0, the methods are actually called set_report_id_file and
set_report_id_action in the class avm_report_client.

Watt, James

Jun 7, 2008, 9:43:27 PM6/7/08
to avm-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much. It would appear that the cookbook (printed copy anyway - I'll also check the version of my printed copy but I thought it was 3.0) is in error.

James.