UCDB XML support in candence ?

RolfK

Jul 18, 2009, 6:10:28 AM7/18/09
to Advanced Verification Methodology User Group
Dear ALL,

I'm new in this group and not really a verification expert.
I need same basic help on UCDB API and XML.

I found an API decription to access UCDB. But there is nothing like
"save XML". I found also a schema file which is describing the
namespace of the UCDB well in my understanding.

I would like to work with cadence and my simple question is how to
exchange coverage data and test plan data by xml in the cadence world.
There is an HTML output availabale in cadence. I guess they might even
have an xslt to to create it. Personally I would prefere to process
the information of the XML interchange format to an FO format later to
be translated to e.g PDF.

Any hints are highly welcome

Rolf