FW: Conveying unexpected and very sad news, the death of Paul Brookes

David Stephenson

Mar 14, 2022, 1:14:24 PM3/14/22
to avip...@googlegroups.com

I am sure some of you will remember both Paul Brookes and Ray Brough from AVHT days.

Dave Stephenson.

Mar 14, 2022, 2:58:14 PM3/14/22
to avip...@googlegroups.com
Dave,

Sorry to have duplicated your post but I did not see it before sending mine.

Avip

Mar 15, 2022, 3:20:57 AM3/15/22
to avip...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ray for letting us know. I remember Paul brookes from
barclays Bank days. He was the switchboard operator at redditch.
Paul came to Worcester one weekend, and we walked to my house in
Wichenford, a village outside of Worcester. Paul also came to a
few midland area socials, in AVHT days.
Take care, and Thanks again for letting us know.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/avipworld/622f77ee.1c69fb81.cff
23.62bd%40mx.google.com.