Fw: PSALM 23

jaime bastero

Jun 16, 2010, 4:42:07 AM6/16/10
to alma...@yahoo.com, avtra...@yahoo.com, carbonre...@gmail.com, cons...@gmail.com, dnem...@yahoo.com, h...@salutaventures.com, homest...@yahoo.com, h...@avtraining1.com, hrvi...@gmail.com, Alvin S. Sandoval, andrea guillermo, ANDREI RINGOR GUILLERMO, arch aaron, arch aaron, ARIEL TUBAYAN, asterio saquing, aunty fe guillermo, Aviation Community, bianca celeste, bruno bastero, CHRIS DARZA, chris labrador, chris labrador, clark aviation, Cleofe Morales, crystal canles, DALIRE JEFFREY, dan bahinting, David Saquing, DENISE de pano, donald cunanan, EJ Bastero, elzey cunanan, elzey cunanan-bastero, Fe Guillermo, FRITZ UY, gladYS guillermo, hely mayers, ian cabanlig, ivery de pano, ivery de pano, jaime bastero, janie hope uy, JANUS FAITH, jaq chua, jay dalire, Jazon Bastero, JAZON BASTERO, jb bastero, jef jef, Jeffrey Dalire, jo c alfafara, joedan bahinting, Joel Bastero, JOHN WONG, JOSHUA BASTERO, joshua direk, joy jovinal, joyce quiben, JOYCE QUIBEN, kathleen ouano, kotrzka fleischer, leo maglasang, lz bastero, Mapatclan Moderator, MARGIE Feliciano, marichu, michelle magalued, mike david, MILDDRED CROWL, Mildred Crowl, nad acuna, Nicee Malijan, nolly genoves, Perlamar Genoves, peter james ringor, Princess Gozon, rahyan carlos, RENE CANILLO, rene sia, sis. bing zubiri, tina atancio, tintin barangan, tudtud bnai, WARREN GUILLERMO, WARREN GUILLERMO

JB Bastero
CPL 09c191
aviator
servant