Myna API - Hide Interface items

ManxJon

Jul 21, 2011, 1:31:30 PM7/21/11
to Aviary API
Is there any way I can limit the functionality of myna through the
API?

I am wanting to use this in an educational website where school kids
are recording spoken word interviews as podcasts, and I want as simple
an interface as possible, so is it possible to hide the library
altogether? Also I can see the beats function could be highly
distracting.

Are there any further API options soon to be released?

Oh by the way great work guys! I have been following the development
of Aviary tools since they were announced on the Papervision list a
couple of years ago and have been waiting for you guys to create an
API for Myna so I can add more functionality to this particular site
http://www.thetellmeproject.com

ManxJon

Jul 21, 2011, 2:04:24 PM7/21/11
to Aviary API
Further to that, if using teh API and therfore saving out to my
server, ids there anyway teh 6 minute cap could be lifted, also the 1
minute cap on recording is a bit of a killer.

I had a play with doing my own simple audio recorder using the Flash 9
sound API's and was able to record 20 mins and save to the server, I
don't however want to be doing a load of development for one job and
your solution has been developedvery well, just could do with a lite
version.