LoadURL pointing at 8MB mp3 file, Myna stops at 40%

ewoudenberg

May 10, 2011, 4:56:35 PM5/10/11
to Aviary API
Hi Folks,

Myna seems like a perfect solution for letting people edit their mp3
content held on my site. How big an mp3 file can I specify via
loadurl? 5MB? 50MB?

Where do I put my access key in the URL?

When I try this URL Myna stops loading the file at 40%:

http://www.aviary.com/online/audio-editor?apil=392bffc24&mixdownposturl=http://woudy.org/index.html&loadurl=http://woudy.org/i_can_see_clearly_now.mp3#

(mixdownposturl is a dummy)

Thank you,
Eric Woudenberg

Bruce Drummond

May 11, 2011, 1:31:02 PM5/11/11
to Aviary API
Hi Eric, The API currently doesn't support importing mp3's from a URL.
This feature is on our roadmap and coming soon!
Bruce.

On May 10, 4:56 pm, ewoudenberg <eric.woudenb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Myna seems like a perfect solution for letting people edit their mp3
> content held on my site. How big an mp3 file can I specify via
> loadurl? 5MB? 50MB?
>
> Where do I put my access key in the URL?
>
> When I try this URL Myna stops loading the file at 40%:
>
> http://www.aviary.com/online/audio-editor?apil=392bffc24&mixdownpostu...

Douglas Kersten

May 18, 2011, 8:51:21 PM5/18/11
to Aviary API
I am interested in the same thing. It would be perfect for our
application but I need the mp3 to be imported from a URL. I was ready
to stay up tonight and integrate it but it looks like it will be
delayed now. Hopefully it is pretty high up on the roadmap.

Thanks,

Doug Kersten