Undefined Reference to FOLDERID_Profile

Martynas Petkevičius

Jul 4, 2016, 3:39:54 AM7/4/16
to Avian
I'm trying to build a stand-alone exe file with OpenJDK 8, which I've build myself, embedded. I'm following the steps in Avian's README and the last line is throwing an error:

I'm using 64 bit Cygwin and running it on 64 bit Windows 10 machine.

Joel Dice .

Jul 5, 2016, 5:45:10 PM7/5/16
to Avian
I don't have a Windows machine available at the moment, but I would recommend running something like this:

  for x in $(find /usr/i686-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/lib/ -name '*.a'); do if nm $x | grep "T _GetFileVersionInfo"; then echo "$x matches"; fi; done

That should tell you which library to add to your compiler command, e.g. if it's libfoo.a, add "-lfoo" to your command.  I'm not sure about the leading underscore, though -- try it with and without.

ad...@tec.hn

Jul 6, 2016, 4:14:41 AM7/6/16
to Avian
It worked after adding -lversion and -luuid command line arguments. Thanks a lot!