AVI YAMA DASS OUTCASTS CHECK IN:

Newf

Nov 23, 2008, 7:12:34 AM11/23/08
to Avi Yama Dass
Just stalling getting to work, LOL!

Be the Big 3

Newf

andybuildz

Nov 23, 2008, 9:53:01 AM11/23/08
to Avi Yama Dass
Work on Sunday? Yeh...I should talk..me too. Mr. Procrastinator needs
to clean all my copper gutters out today for the last time. I hate
doing that..and it's cold out there again...wahhhhhhhhhhhh.

My cousin Sol just sent me this real nice rebroadcast of a Charlie
Rose interview with the three Emanuel brothers. Real nice interview.
Just shows ta go you how important a good family is!!!
http://www.charlierose.com/shows/2008/11/07/3/a-rebroadcast-of-a-conversation-with-ezekiel-ari-and-rahm-emanuel
and whats interesting is that Obama probably looked at his back ground
and related to the way he was brought up by his Mom.