jyothi swaroopa

Jan 8, 2012, 1:53:52 AM1/8/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Hai this is jyothi, happy new year to all my friends and one more good
news to say i gave birth to small girl on jan 1st 2012 and my face
book account is blocked so keep contact with me gmail. Take care bye

santosh kumar

Jan 8, 2012, 2:12:23 AM1/8/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Jyothi . . . Have a nice life ahead...

saneesh veetil

Jan 8, 2012, 4:34:44 AM1/8/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Woah... Appude? Monne ga pellayindhi.... Anyways congrats to lovely
parents and hearty welcome to miss tiny toes and button nose ;). May
god bless her with peace and happiness!! :) :)

--
regards,
saneesh.

Kuljit Singh Tomar

Jan 10, 2012, 10:08:56 PM1/10/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com

Hey jyothi congratulations..... Pass on our love to jyothi junior... :-D

On 08/01/2012, santosh kumar <kvn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats Jyothi . . . Have a nice life ah...

--
regards,
saneesh.

●๋•ŕájừツ

Jan 10, 2012, 11:14:20 PM1/10/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Jyothi  ..welcome to junior jyothi

Thanks & regards

Raju.V

--Don't Regret The Past
    Just Learn From It

kota tejasvi

Jan 11, 2012, 5:42:34 AM1/11/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com

Congrats jyoti....guys even amara and anusha are blessed with cute girls:-):-)

------------------------------

●๋•ŕájừツ

Jan 11, 2012, 5:48:40 AM1/11/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
But tejaswini they are out of scope know???

Any how guys i thing all doing well and A WISH U HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY PONGAL

32B.gif

usharani kolli

Jan 12, 2012, 3:53:19 AM1/12/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
congrats jyoti.......

sunil kumar

Jan 15, 2012, 2:21:44 PM1/15/12
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Jyothi :) God bless you and your child.

By the way happy to hear that even amara , anusha and you too gave
birth to girl babies. :)