wedding invitation

hemanth

Oct 2, 2011, 11:15:49 AM10/2/11
to Avanthi CSE 2005

Hi everyone..

I am very glad to invite you all on the occasion of my marriage with
Hima Sruthi,
on Sunday the 9th October, 2011 between 6:54 & 9:00 AM,
at T.T.D Kalyana Mandapam, Srinivasa Mangapuram, Tirupathi.

I expect your heart full presence and blessings to our couple on this
occasion.

Hemanth Sai Kumar Kalimili
Mobile : +91-7353959977

sudheer sonu

Oct 2, 2011, 12:04:48 PM10/2/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Heyyyyy suPer wiSh u all cOlOurfull days ahEad...haPPy maRRied life
hemuuuuu...!!

Ranga.Paritala

Oct 2, 2011, 1:58:30 PM10/2/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
haii hemu have a blast dude..nice to hear from u ,,u r first guy
getting married....Wish u a advance married life dude..cheers

hari.P

Oct 2, 2011, 2:42:17 PM10/2/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
unbilevable,still thinkng of wat made u to 2 marry hurry.
jst goahead,bt i cant gurantee of above words lik blast dude,al da
best,colourful days,happiness.its bcos,its Marriage.

bt ma sincere true love on ur well.miss ma co-roll number freedom.-hari

Ranga.Paritala

Oct 2, 2011, 3:22:34 PM10/2/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
em ra hari vadiki wishes chepaka mundu ma matter gurunchi
enduku....made him happy not suggest with u r valuable words....things
might be happened in particular situations dude..let him rock...

usharani kolli

Oct 3, 2011, 12:33:04 AM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
wishing u a happy married life

santosh kumar

Oct 3, 2011, 2:40:25 AM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
mama, ARRANGED marriage aa leda LOVE marriage aa??? Anyway, my best wishes to you always . . .

saneesh veetil

Oct 3, 2011, 7:07:49 AM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
wish u a grt life a ahead.
make her feel u r the best thing that can ever happen to her.
all the very best my boi.... :)
nijam cheppali ante naku edhi digest chesukodaniki konni rojulu padathadhi.
:) \m/

na number idhi. 8892289259
call chey ra *****

Hemanth

Oct 3, 2011, 10:08:14 AM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
thanks ra

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM, sudheer sonu <sonu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Heyyyyy suPer wiSh u all cOlOurfull days ahEad...haPPy maRRied life
hemuuuuu...!!

praveen

Oct 3, 2011, 10:34:45 AM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
hi ra hemu.....  all the best to ur marriage...... nenu ralekapovachu kani my greetings will be always with you . ... tc. bye....
praveen
8807073633

kota tejasvi

Oct 3, 2011, 12:30:44 PM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Hey happy married life...congrats

On Sun Oct 2nd, 2011 8:45 PM IST hemanth wrote:

>Hi everyone..
>
> I am very glad to invite you all on the occasion of my marriage with
>Hima Sruthi,
>on Sunday the 9th October, 2011 between 6:54 & 9:00 AM,
>at T.T.D Kalyana Mandapam, Srinivasa Mangapuram, Tirupathi.
>
>I expect your heart full presence and blessings to our couple on this
>occasion.
>

>Hemanth Sai Kumar Kalimili
>Mobile : +91-7353959977

jhansi bushi

Oct 3, 2011, 10:25:34 PM10/3/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
hey .............congrats.....and wish u all the best.. :)

●๋•ŕájừツ

Oct 4, 2011, 12:25:00 AM10/4/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Congrats! Hemu..Happy wedding day in advance.
Thanks & regards

Raju.V

--Don't Regret The Past
    Just Learn From It

sesha sushma

Oct 4, 2011, 1:43:50 AM10/4/11
to avant...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hemanth!! Congratulations to you and Sruthi. Thank you very much for the invitation. I am sorry that I cannot make it to the wedding. However, i would like to take this opportunity to wish you both a very happy and prosperous married life ahead.
Thanks & Regards,
Sushma