Actively Developed?

已查看 28 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Kevin Diale

未读,
2010年10月8日 13:45:532010/10/8
收件人 Autumn ORM
There's no longer any active development on this project is there?
That kinda bums me out, this was my favorite of the ORMs thus far and
I'd like to use it for something other than MySQL.

Lucky, the tourist

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:08:562010/10/11
收件人 Autumn ORM
Kevin,

I haven't updated Autumn in a while, but have planned to make some
sweeping changes under the hood. Can you give details on what you like/
dislike about the project? I'd love to get some feedback.

Thanks!

--Lucky

Kevin Diale

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:30:222010/10/11
收件人 Autumn ORM
It'd also be pretty spiffy if the code was put back up on some sort of
repository. I'd love to contribute here and there :>

On Oct 11, 2:08 pm, "Lucky, the tourist" <luckythetour...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Kevin Diale

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:29:482010/10/11
收件人 Autumn ORM
I came to python from PHP, where I used Kohana and Autumn feels like
home to me, lol. It's pretty much an unintentional port of Kohana's
ORM. I liked how fluid Autumn is. It feels very natural.

Things I dislike about other ORMS that make Autumn home-y:
* Implicit creation of rows (SQLObject)
* Cumbersome queries (SQLAlchemy)
* Too much work for something that doesn't auto-migrate (Storm)

Things I liked about Autumn:
* Short learning curve. Sets up quickly with an existing database.
* Explicit inserts/updates.

Things I'd like to see implemented (in order of importance):
* Support for PostgreSql.
* Tie in some kind of form validation (not form generating, however)
* Optional static fields (to begin implementing automatic migration,
set through some kind of flag off by default)
* Optional implicit alter/create (VERY IMPORTANT THAT IT IS OPTIONAL
AND OFF BY DEFAULT)

On Oct 11, 2:08 pm, "Lucky, the tourist" <luckythetour...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Lucky, the tourist

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:33:362010/10/11
收件人 Autumn ORM
FYI, Autumn is hosted on Github: http://github.com/luckythetourist/autumn

Powersurge

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:34:352010/10/11
收件人 autum...@googlegroups.com
Is there anyway that can be posted on the home page? The github link on the home page is broken. Or are you someone different from the owner of the site?

Jared "Lucky" Kuolt

未读,
2010年10月11日 14:45:472010/10/11
收件人 autum...@googlegroups.com