VS 2013 support

newbie

Feb 1, 2014, 10:39:39 PM2/1/14
to autot...@googlegroups.com
Hi - Will VS 2013 be supported soon?

Craig Shea

Mar 1, 2014, 4:39:20 PM3/1/14
to autot...@googlegroups.com
Hello Newbie.

Please take a look at this SO article that explains how you can get AutoTest.Net to work with Visual Studio 2013: How to Enable Mighty Moose (continuoustests) in Visual Studio 2013. Please NOTE that you must follow the steps outlined in the accepted answer as well as the second answer on that page in order for all of Mighty Moose a/k/a ContinuousTests a/k/a AutoTest.Net to work in Visual Stdio 2013. Full disclaimer: I wrote the second answer that shows how to enable the use of the Visual Studio Risk Margin extension included with ContinousTests.

Svein Arne Ackenhausen

Mar 3, 2014, 6:23:38 PM3/3/14
to autot...@googlegroups.com
Would you guys be up for testing the integration? I don't have VS 2013 installed so needs someone to test it. Not work environment would be best as fiddling with VS stuff kan mess VS up in uncomprehensible ways..

--
Du mottar denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «AutoTest.Net».
For å melde seg av denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-poster fra den, send en e-post til autotestnet...@googlegroups.com.

--
Best regards
Svein Arne Ackenhausen

Blog - http://ackenpacken.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/ackenpacken

Dan Barua

Mar 18, 2014, 10:45:13 AM3/18/14
to autot...@googlegroups.com, ac...@acken.no
I do all my VS Development in VMs these days, I can set up and play around with VS2013.
-Dan

Joe Colasurdo

Apr 3, 2014, 1:23:45 PM4/3/14
to autot...@googlegroups.com, ac...@acken.no
I cloned the recent VS2013 build of autotest, built it, and attempted the install, but it only appeared to do a partial installation.

I haven't used previous versions of the software, so it's hard for me to know what I should be expecting. I either did the build wrong, did the installation wrong, or this just isn't working quite right.

Have you had a chance to see if you can get this working on VS2013?