Autotest.Net on Windows 8 using Visual Studio 2012 Express

Jud Blackburn

Mar 19, 2013, 11:45:14 AM3/19/13
to autot...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I am trying to use Mighty Moose on Windows 8 with Visual Studio 2012 Express.  I have everything set up as I did on my Windows 7 machine but when I open a Solution in VS 2012 Express I don't get the Moose prompts.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Svein Arne Ackenhausen

Mar 19, 2013, 5:14:29 PM3/19/13
to autot...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I know VS 2012 express does not allow plugins. However it is possible to run it besides VS using ContinuousTests.exe and getting go to line support through the editor config. This is not at all as elegant though.
Start ContinuousTests.exe with the solution you want to run with as command line argument.

Goto support

You'll find the config under C:\Users\You\AppData\Local\MightyMoose\AutoTest.config

-Svein Arne

--
Du mottar denne meldingen fordi du abonnerer på Google-gruppen «AutoTest.Net».
For å melde seg av denne gruppen og slutte å motta e-poster fra den, send en e-post til autotestnet...@googlegroups.com.

--
Best regards
Svein Arne Ackenhausen