development release 20230225a

1 view

Jeremy Faden CS

Feb 25, 2023, 6:52:35 PM2/25/23
to auto...@googlegroups.com

I've made a development release with quite a few changes since last week's production release.  Normally I wouldn't bother you with an announcement of this, but several of you have been affected by a new bug in the CDF editor, and on top of that the FFTPower corrections made for the last release weren't as complete as I thought they were.  So this one has these two fairly embarrassing bugs corrected:

* recent change to CDAWeb to allow multiple variable selections didn't consider non-virtual variables.
* FFTPower translation is handled properly, where a bandwidth was miscalculated when translation was used.

And I jammed in a bunch of other fixes I hadn't quite gotten to:

* CDF with X= would show the wrong label for X.
* Corrections to the IDLSav GUI.

There are a couple of new features, too like the Binary data source allows simple calculations in the URI (rank2=:48*64) and the IDLSav source supports unsigned longs.

This will become the production release after a few days of more extensive testing.  This is the devel version at autoplot.org, or http://autoplot.org/jnlp/20230225a/.

Thanks to those who pointed this out!  When there's a Runtime Exception dialog that pops up, if you submit the bug I will do my best to understand and fix the problem quickly!

Jeremy