Questions on AutoPlot PNGWalk Tool

1 view

Erika Hathaway

Jun 10, 2024, 7:16:03 AMJun 10
to autoplot
I've been trying to use the PNG WalkTool and am having trouble with it.
Unfortunately, the help site seems to be down ...
  • The PngWalk tool > Create PngWalk: Is there a way to read-in a list of time intervals (within a provided .vat dataset file) to be plotted individually?
    • My goal is to automate the process of creating plots for a given list of time intervals. It seems that the list of time intervals have to be combined with the dataset, and I've thought about splitting the dataset to contain my desired time intervals, but I'm still exploring how to split a .vat file.
Thank you in advance for the help!