devel release before production release

Jeremy Faden CS

Feb 12, 2022, 12:56:23 PM2/12/22
to auto...@googlegroups.com
I've made a development release to Autoplot, which should become the
production release in the next week or two.  You may have noticed there
hasn't been a release in a while, which is caused with a problem with
the Mac DMG release.  I hope to resolve this soon, and it might be I
need to make a release without this version.

There has been quite more than 30 bug fixes since the last release,
including some minor things like a save dialog labelled "open", to more
major things like corrections which stabilize things in Java 17.
Completions are improved in the Jython editor, and the annoying
"go-to-line" popup when you clicked on the line numbers is removed.
Polar plots are improved and the differences preview when running
scripts is corrected.  This will be a great new production version, once
it's out!

This is the "start devel version" link release at autoplot.org, or
https://autoplot.org/jnlp/20220212a.

Jeremy

Jeremy Faden CS

Feb 14, 2022, 5:51:16 PM2/14/22
to auto...@googlegroups.com
Someone pointed out that I had the wrong link.  It should be
http://autoplot.org/jnlp/20220214a/ (not https, and there was a bugfix too).

Jeremy