production version v2023a_11

Jeremy Faden CS

Nov 20, 2023, 3:13:50 PM11/20/23
to auto...@googlegroups.com
I've released a new production version, which has a new "fix layout"
action, which fixes some old problems like not preserving 1-em high
events bars and other things, and also provides a convenient set of
actions like turning off all x-axes to make a more efficient plot when
all plot share a common range.  The Run Batch now has more controls,
like allowing %04d in the produced png file name.  The colorbar
component itself now has a context-menu option to set the colorbar,
which a bunch of people have asked for and I kept forgetting to put in.

There are also lots of bug fixes, like a mistake when the hybrid log/lin
ticks were used for 1- or 2-cycle log axes.  The HAPI client properly
handles redirects (from http to https) properly now, and the valid
ISO8601 time range 20000101T1300Z/1400Z now parses properly.

This is the "Start Autoplot" link on autoplot.org, which goes to the
release page at http://autoplot.org/jnlp/v2023a_11.  Another change is
the Windows exe release is built by Install4J and should now handle
.vap, .pngwalk, and other formats.  (I was just using it for the
development releases before.)  I'm still patiently waiting for Windows
to trust my valid signature, so you will probably have to "run anyway"
to use this release.  Let me know how this release works for you.

Enjoy,

Jeremy