Autoplot production release v2022a_3

Jeremy

Apr 1, 2022, 11:38:13 AM4/1/22
to autoplot
March's production release of Autoplot (v2022a_3) is available at autoplot.org.  Thanks for all the feedback this past month.  Note I did cheat a little and this has a couple of minor corrections since the last development release, the more noticeable is that vectors sent over HAPI can now have their components labelled. I'm not sure how I never noticed that was still to-be-done.  Also, the .pngwalk files now allow the .vap to be located in a different directory than the image files, using the vapfile control.  See http://autoplot.org/PNG_Walks.

This is the "Start Autoplot" link on autoplot.org.

Enjoy!

Jeremy