Meet-up at AGU?

Jeremy

Nov 15, 2022, 8:49:15 AM11/15/22
to autoplot
I'd like to get people using Autoplot together at the AGU Fall Meeting.  It's always nice to meet people face-to-face, but it's also good to see what others are doing with Autoplot and to keep my development grounded in the needs of the community.  Send me a note if you are going to this year (Chicago, Dec 12-16) and would like to attend the meeting.  If it's a small group we could just have lunch together, or if it's more I'll find a meeting place.

Thanks!
Jeremy

Jim Sky

Nov 15, 2022, 10:38:12 PM11/15/22
to auto...@googlegroups.com
Can't do it but wish I could, Jeremy. Your software is amazing and I would like to meet the guy who wrote it.

Jim Sky

Jeremy Faden Gmail

Nov 16, 2022, 10:06:51 AM11/16/22
to auto...@googlegroups.com, Jim Sky

Thanks, Jim!  Always let me know if you think of ways to make it better!

Jeremy