v2022a_9 released

1 view

Jeremy

Oct 8, 2022, 2:42:37 PM10/8/22
to autoplot
I've updated the production release of Autoplot to v2022a_9, which improves support for large CDFs with variables of up to 2GB each.  This also corrects a couple of bugs which got out with the last production release, like loading some CDF files from scripts would result in a error.  This has new features like a new branch for labeling log axes when there is just one or two cycles, and support for tab completions with Jython objects.

This is the "start autoplot" link on autoplot.org.  Let me know how this works for you!

Jeremy