update to the devel release

Jeremy Faden CS

Jun 10, 2023, 10:27:03 AM6/10/23
to auto...@googlegroups.com
I've made an update to the devel release which I plan to make into the
next production release.  If you would like to have a look at it, see
http://autoplot.org/jnlp/devel/.  This has a number of new features like:

* orbit files come from more public
https://github.com/das-developers/das2meta/tree/main/orbits
* more greek and math symbols included in "misc" tab of granny string editor
* preserve setStatus messages issued at the end of the script, not
clobbering it with "done executing script" message.

and bug fixes like:

* HAPI specialized code for gzip is removed, which prevented download
progress reporting.
* catch exception in ASCII GUI editor which would result in locking the
inspect button.
* corrections to LogLin ticks labeling when about 1-1/2 cycles are showing.

I plan to make a production release later in the week.

Jeremy