v2024a_4 release

Jeremy Faden CS

May 7, 2024, 8:01:15 AMMay 7
to auto...@googlegroups.com
I've made a new production release of Autoplot, v2024a_4.  This version
fixes some old bugs which have been around a while but were easy to work
around, and some heisenbugs which I'd never been able to demonstrate
reliably until recently.  For example, sometimes a color chooser would
refuse to switch to black, so you would have to first select red then
select black.  That's been a bug in the Das2 library for 15+ years and I
finally figured out what was going on, where there was a way for the
control to think it was already black even though it wasn't.  Also the
HAPI dialog would occasionally flip over to the wrong server.  So things
should be working more reliably, and a list of all of this month's
bugfixes is on the release page http://autoplot.org/jnlp/latest/, as
well as new features.

Jeremy