autoplot v2022a_4 production release

Jeremy

May 2, 2022, 12:39:15 PM5/2/22
to autoplot
I've made an update to the production release.  Please see http://autoplot.org/latest, which has links to the jnlp, single jar and windows .exe versions.  I've been working to make new releases for Mac, .deb, and .rpm, but this is still not available.  I know there are a number of people who would like to see the Mac .dmg again and it will be available sometime soon.

This release includes new icons for color scatter and spectrograms to help find these in lists, and the changes may affect legends in saved .vap products.  I hope this is a welcome change, but let me know if this causes any problems for you. There's also a cross product command in scripting and in the mash-up tool.  More notable bugs include a correction to the Run Batch Tool, where now a fresh Jython interpretter is used for each run so that information cannot leak from one run to another, which can cause strange bugs.

Enjoy!
Jeremy

Jeremy

May 2, 2022, 3:03:55 PM5/2/22