release 20231117a before the production release

1 view

Jeremy

Nov 18, 2023, 10:56:48 AM11/18/23
to autoplot
Hi everyone,
     I've made development release 20231117a, which should become the next production release in a few days.  If you are a Windows user with a moment who could check that the .exe release properly associates itself with .vap and other file types for you, I would appreciate it.  This is the last missing features of the new release method (Install4J) which should replace the old Windows release method which I'm still using for production releases (like v2023a_10).  It looks like the signature no longer works with it, so I might as well switch to using the simpler new release method.  See http://autoplot.org/jnlp/20231117a/.
      Thanks in advance!
                   Jeremy