new release v2022a_2

Jeremy Faden CS

Feb 22, 2022, 8:43:26 PM2/22/22
to auto...@googlegroups.com
I've made a new production release of Autoplot, which has many new
features and bugfixes since the production release made in December.
New features include Git operations in the script editor and support for
.tgz files so you can peek inside them as you can a zip file, without
having to manually unpack them.  The run batch tool allows tuples of
arguments for the list, if you just want to enumerate them, and the
trace mode in the Jython editor follows as you execute each line.

There are two months worth of bugfixes as well. Pngwalks can now use
$Y$m$d$H$M_to_$(Y;end)$m$d$H$M.png for the names as you would expect,
pressing the play button on the events list will always reload the
events, and little things like the run batch tool save action dialog was
mislabeled "open" are corrected as well.

One thing that is still not fixed is the Mac DMG release, where I'll
need a bit more time to get that working properly.  I hope Mac users
will continue to use the Single Jar release for now. Windows and JNLP
releases work as before.

This is the "start autoplot" link on Autoplot.org, which will take you
to http://autoplot.org/jnlp/v2022a_2/.

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy this version!
Jeremy