Adding Songs Not in Library?

copel...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2017, 2:07:00 PM1/17/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Do songs not in my current library get added to playlists with this extension?
It doesn't appear so.

Looking to create a playlist the contains all my recently listened to tracks, in the last 2 weeks (limited to 1000).
It looks like only songs that are in my library are being added, so when I listen to a GM Playlist or Station, those songs aren't being added.

Simon Weber

Jan 17, 2017, 2:48:16 PM1/17/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music, copel...@gmail.com
Ah, that's correct: only tracks in the library will make it into autoplaylists at the moment. #119 has more details, but in general I haven't found a good way to fetch non-library tracks from Google.