Date added sequence

aaas...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2017, 5:47:00 PM9/10/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Hello all,

First off, thanks to the dev who made this as it is very convenient. I have attached a screenshot of my smart playlist. Basically I want to have the last 1000 songs i added to my library sorted from newest to oldest. When i test the playlist, it shows the the songs in the right order. However, in play music, it looks like it is sorted randomly. Can someone help me get this in the right order?

Playlist config:

Playlist test (right order):

Google play order (incorrect):

Any help is appreciated!

Simon Weber

Sep 11, 2017, 11:02:05 AM9/11/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Hey there! Sorry about that. This looks like the same problem described in https://github.com/simon-weber/Autoplaylists-for-Google-Music/issues/167. The suggestions there should also apply to your case, so try:
Recreating the playlist is also worth a shot.