Playlist with songs that have no artwork

the...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 9:40:17 AM8/4/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Hello,

Is there a way to create an autoplaylist of song that doesn't have an artwork?

Simon Weber

Aug 4, 2017, 9:51:08 AM8/4/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music, the...@gmail.com
It doesn't look like I expose a field for it currently, but I checked my notes and I do have access to the data. It should be pretty straightforward to add support. Great suggestion!

Are there any conditions besides exist/doesn't-exist that you would want? If not, I'll probably just coerce it into a boolean rather than exposing the actual url as a string.

the...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 12:53:55 PM8/4/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music, the...@gmail.com
No the boolean will be enough, I just want to have a nice artwork on all my songs :)

Thanks for the quick answer, glad my suggestion looks interesting!

Simon Weber

Aug 5, 2017, 12:41:43 PM8/5/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music, the...@gmail.com
Alright, this is in version 5.4.0! I also added a condition for Google's track matching (ie, tracks with the "fix incorrect match" button) while I was at it. Here's the announcement post with the details: http://mailchi.mp/1cfe4dc19c67/autoplaylists-v540-new-ways-to-filter-and-playlist-linking-fixes.