Not pulling all songs from a playlist

David Tuck

Feb 24, 2017, 7:55:59 AM2/24/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Hi,

When I click on test it doesn't appear to be pulling all the songs through from a playlist. The playlist "Dining" has 670 songs but clicking on test just pulls through 134. I've checked the logs and it says something about 134 mutations, not sure if that helps?

Thanks

David
1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG

Simon Weber

Feb 24, 2017, 11:23:03 AM2/24/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the logs! The cache output shows that the extension thought "dining" had 670 entries and "daytime dining" had 134. This leads me to two different guesses:
  • "dining" and "daytime dining" got mixed up in the UI after renaming wasn't reflected quickly enough locally. If that's what happened, reloading the extension and then checking the definition again would show "daytime dining" instead, and you could just switch it to fix the problem.
  • "dining" is basically "daytime dining" but with added non-library subscription tracks. If that's the case, the extension sees all 670 tracks, but only find the in-library 134 because of issue #119. It could be fixed by adding the extra tracks to your library, though I know that's not an ideal solution (maybe you have them outside your library for a reason).
Try those out and let me know how it goes.

David Tuck

Feb 24, 2017, 12:17:15 PM2/24/17
to Autoplaylists for Google Music
Thanks Simon, it was issue 119. Once I'd added the dining tracks to my library the extension picks them up. Thanks for the reply, just in time for me to give this a whirl tonight.

Simon Weber